– Develop a child’s minor and major motor skill
– Promote your child’s social development by involving group activities
– Develop a healthy competitive spirit
– Build competence and confidence
– Nurture creative talent
– Develop stage presence and linguistic skill
– Encourage your child to share creative expression
– Recognize performers of the year and Graduation
Parent Teacher day
– Twice a year. Meet with teachers to discuss child’s progress
– We subscribe to Google apps for education. Progress is recorded and tracked for the entire schooling period.
– 3 to 4 field trips a year
– Expose your child to new learning experiences. Look for opportunities to broaden your child’s horizons.
– Children have the opportunity to listen to the thunderous roar of a tiger, or appreciate the magnificence of an elephant at a zoo.
– Field trips include trip to batik painting, a play at Gartner & Wife, Bank Negara Museum, etc