– Develop a child’s minor and major motor skill
– Promote your child’s social development by involving group activities
– Develop a healthy competitive spirit
– Build competence and confidence
– Nurture creative talent
– Develop stage presence and linguistic skill
– Encourage your child to share creative expression
– Recognize performers of the year and Graduation
Parent Teacher day
– Twice a year. Meet with teachers to discuss child’s progress
– We subscribe to Google apps for education. Progress is recorded and tracked for the entire schooling period.
Field trips are an important part of the curriculum. Children interact with sight, sound and smell of the outdoors. Feeling the back of a tortoise shell, the texture and grace of the creature conveys so much more than a classroom can.
– 3 to 4 field trips a year
– Expose your child to new learning experiences. Look for opportunities to broaden your child’s horizons.
– Children have the opportunity to listen to the thunderous roar of a tiger, or appreciate the magnificence of an elephant at a zoo.
– Field trips include trip to batik painting, a play at Gartner & Wife, Bank Negara Museum, etc